After a handful of somewhat stressful days out in New Zealand trying to get a flight back, I managed it - largely through luck - and am now back aboard the boat. This video is just me telling the tale of how I came back and what happens now.
The Van channel is at https://www.youtube.com/vandemonium
Please read the video description. Please, I implore you.
And this too: http://www.CruisingTheCut.co.uk/f-a-q/
Filming gear I use:
Fancy a Cruising The Cut mug or t-shirt? Click here:
One-off donation: http://paypal.me/CruisingTheCut
Buying literally *anything* via this Amazon affiliate link (below) gets me a commission to help me keep the videos coming but doesn't cost you a penny more than if you went to Amazon directly. Thank you!
209. A day in the life of a fuel boat on the UK canals
Solo Survival: How to Survive Alone in the Wilderness for 1 week --Eastern Woodlands
An Entire Atoll To Ourselves In The Indian Ocean- Sailing SV Delos Ep. 88
Crossing Africa and the Sahara by Truck
Solo sailing Los Angeles to Hawaii on 23ft boat
196. Narrowboat journey onto the Macclesfield canal from the end of the Caldon.
198. Narrowboat trip on the Macclesfield canal from the top of Bosley locks to Bollington
Making a Bladeless Wooden Fan - Scrapwood Challenge ep38
Interviewing Cruising The Cut & Trip On Canal
201. In dry dock! Re-blacking my narrowboat
187. The £40million canal restoration in central England
195. Narrowboat trip from Froghall up to the end of the Leek branch (Caldon canal)
TV Journalist Quits His Job to Live on a Tiny House Boat & Cruise UK Canals Full-Time
208. Widebeam "narrowboats" on the British canals; the pros and cons
159. Winter cruising on my narrowboat! Napton to Brinklow (Part 1 of 2)
95. Lockdown! Hatton Locks by Narrowboat on the Grand Union Canal.